BLACKFOOT — A 23-year-old Rigby man is facing multiple charges in Bingham County.
Latest Local News
Two people arrested in unrelated incidents over the weekend are now facing drug charges in Bingham County
An Idaho Falls man was arrested March 8 after he allegedly demanded money from a car rental company to return a car, authorities said.
A group of female staff members at Fruitland High School had informally banded together to protect female students and staff from the unwanted sexual advances of the school’s principal, according to court documents.
MISSOULA, Mont. (AP) — A judge set bail at $2 million Monday for a man accused of fatally shooting one person and injuring three, including a Montana Highway Patrol trooper.
A Southeast Idaho woman who had been missing since Saturday afternoon has been located, according to the Oneida County Sheriff's Office.
As a teacher in Idaho Falls School District 91 and with a second job as a server at Jakers Bar and Grill, some of Jess Marboe’s workdays can last up to 15 hours.
An Idaho Falls man was arrested Sunday for reportedly threatening a woman with a knife to stop her from leaving.
The Salmon and Idaho Falls Shopko stores, which avoided the ax when the company announced hundreds of closures last month, will close this summer, along with all remaining Shopko stores across the country, including the Shopko at the Pine Ridge Mall in Chubbuck.
BOISE — The Senate Resources Committee allowed HJM 5, a House-passed, non-binding memorial calling for equal-valued federal land to be sold or traded to private buyers in the same county whenever any land in that county is transferred to the federal government, to die in committee Monday for…
- Updates to Idaho mining law heads to governor
- Bullock appoints grizzly advisory council as bears spread
- House panel OKs memorial involving Sawtooth Valley water
- Environmentalists oppose off-roaders' lawsuit over bird plan
- Sen. Buckner-Webb out with knee-replacement surgery
- Bill to license Idaho naturopathic doctors heads to governor
- Disney closes $71B deal for Fox entertainment assets
- California National Guard to leave border, help stop fires
- Sorrow revisited: Re-creating Katrina's muck in New Orleans
- Foreign aid begins flowing to cyclone-hit southern Africa
- 'All is not lost': For many, Mueller is now an unlikely icon
- Asian markets trend lower, tracking Wall St losses
A day after Ashton Adamson and her Century High School girls basketball teammates completed an undefeated season with a 4A state championship, the sophomore got an extra reward. Read more
Candle light vigil for those killed in two New Zealand Mosques-Doug Lindley/Idaho State Journal
Utah State defeats San Diego State to win the Mountain West Conference Tournament in Las Vegas.