Latest Local News
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A lawsuit brought by Idaho legislative leaders seeking to force the treasurer out of her first-floor office in the Statehouse can move forward, a judge ruled Friday.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Idaho is the least-regulated state in the U.S., according to Gov. Brad Little.
IDAHO FALLS, Idaho (AP) — The Idaho National Laboratory's third supercomputer arrived in their facility recently to enable researchers to faster simulate new fuels and reactor designs, officials said.
POCATELLO — A local man was sentenced Thursday to serve at least four years in prison for felony vehicular manslaughter, a charge stemming from a June crash that killed an American Falls mother who was riding as a passenger in his vehicle.
POCATELLO — A trial date has been set for the juvenile teenager from California accused of conspiring to murder and then stabbing to death an elderly Pocatello woman in March.
Westmark Credit Union has given the Museum of Idaho $500,000 to help pay for an exhibit that, when it opens in about a year, will tell the story of thousands of years of East Idaho history.
A local business has organized a raffle to help Cally Carlson — a Tendoy Elementary School teacher who had a brain tumor return — and her family fund a cruise during spring break.
POCATELLO — A well-known Idaho State Journal correspondent has died.
- Washington agency to look at other wolf management tools
- Timber town plans for Oregon's new education tax
- Man, former wife sentenced for child sex crimes in E. Idaho
- Museum of Idaho receives $500,000 donation for new exhibit
- Suit to force Idaho treasurer from Statehouse can continue
- Feds award $4B contract for services at Hanford nuke site
- Asian shares rise after buying mood on Wall Street ends week
- Father: Navy victim shot standing watch fresh from boot camp
- AP Interview: Warren says voters are ready for female ticket
- Schumer: Fed workers to get 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- North Dakota county may become US's 1st to bar new refugees
- FBI says it presumes base shooting was act of terrorism
Dora Goles' continued hot shooting and a wild, flat-footed, banked-in 3-pointer from Callie Bourne in the last 15 seconds of regulation took the Idaho State Bengals to overtime with Arizona State, but they faltered in the extra period and fell 74-69 to the Sun Devils in Tempe, Arizona, on Sunday. Read more
Idaho State vs West Coast Baptist men's basketball