Latest Local News
BOISE — The House Judiciary & Rules Committee introduced legislation Tuesday to temporarily change House rules to allow members to debate from a designated spot on the House floor that would be socially distanced from other members.
With demand outpacing supply, Idaho health officials are bulking up vaccine administration efforts in hopes of quickly getting COVID-19 shots into people’s arms.
A Rexburg man has been charged with rape after a teen girl reported she was sexually assaulted.
BOISE — Idaho’s prison system is poised for its smallest budget increase in years, as suspended jury trials and other factors shrink the inmate population and savings from Medicaid expansion boost the bottom line.
POCATELLO — A 25-year-old local real estate developer is breathing new life into dilapidated, crime-ridden west Pocatello apartment complexes.
People out skiing and snowmobiling in Darby Canyon on Saturday were greeted with an unusual sight: a team of draft horses pulling a Ford F150 off of the groomed trail.
Last month, stickers stamped with swastikas and the words “WE ARE EVERYWHERE” were planted on what’s believed to be the only Anne Frank memorial in the country, located in downtown Boise. The Wassmuth Center for Human Rights, which manages the memorial, is working to take the white supremaci…
JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) — Kelly Wasenmiller was captivated from afar, tempted by photos and videos that piled up online of grizzly bear 399 and her four lined-out cubs trudging through the snow.
WASHINGTON (AP) — Trying to repair his tarnished legacy, President Donald Trump trumpeted his administration’s accomplishments and wished his successor luck in a farewell video as he spent his final full day in office preparing to issue a flurry of pardons in a near-deserted White House, sur…
- Natural gas terminal plans in Oregon hit snag over permit
- More Idaho National Guard troops to help with virus fight
- Senate proposal would end COVID-19 emergency decree, rules
- Idaho senators warned of possible COVID-19 exposure
- Transgender youth targeted by two proposed Montana bills
- Irate customer throws bottle at worker over mask mandate
- AP PHOTOS: Biden takes oath, inherits confluence of crises
- Rape charges denied by lawyer for '70s Show' actor Masterson
- America's SBDC Congratulates President Biden and Applauds his SBA Administrator Nomination
- As virus surges, states reporting shortages of vaccine
- Billy Walters receives clemency in case marred by FBI misconduct
- US Capitol buildings offer front-row seats to troubled time
A screen-recorded video of the final portion of the Zoom-hosted sentencing hearing for Dustin Garret Alfaro, 19, and Isaac Angel Rodriguez-Romero, 18, both of Marysville, California. Both men murdered Arlyne Koehler on March 19, 2019, by stabbing her 55 times.
Check out photos from Nathan Acopa's, also known as Doggface208, meet and greet at Lion Heart Mixed Martial Arts Studio on Saturday.
Without starting quarterback Hank Bachmeier, Boise State faltered against the BYU Cougars in a stunning 51-17 home loss, their first of the shortened, 8-game season.