SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — The governor of Utah has signed bills that place new rules on abortion providers in the state and remove the threat of jail time for polygamists.
Latest Local News
Two more East Idaho counties are reporting community spread of the coronavirus as the Gem State’s confirmed cases of infected individuals rose by nearly 150 on Wednesday.
SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — A bill to allow sports gambling in Washington state, but only at tribal casinos, was signed by Gov. Jay Inslee on Wednesday.
A local man who's been missing for a month was found dead Wednesday morning.
A series of Tuesday earthquakes in Central Idaho, including one that was magnitude 6.5, likely originated from a previously undocumented fault, according to regional seismology experts.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Eight people were injured, at least five of them critically, after their sport utility vehicle collided with a light rail train on Sunday.
POCATELLO — Police have identified the man who last month allegedly entered two west side Pocatello convenience stores claiming he had coronavirus and in one of the incidents sprayed a store employee in the face with what authorities believe was bleach.
Bingham County Sheriff Craig T. Rowland would like to provide an update on the COVID-19 situation.
POCATELLO - Customers of The Pressbox, 1257 Yellowstone Ave., in Pocatello may have been exposed to COVID-19, during March 19-22.
According to Southeastern Idaho’s COVID-19 Unified Command Team, JustServe.org is offering opportunities for the community to volunteer to help those in need in our local community.
- Idaho Statehouse reporter tests positive for coronavirus
- Ranchers can apply for grazing allotments Hammonds' lost
- Idaho man in critical condition after police shooting
- Idaho authorities say no major damage after 6.5 earthquake
- 'I heard the roar': 6.5 earthquake hits Idaho
- Little vetoes license-exemption bill for rehab center
- NFLPA describes change in CBA language as not "substantive"
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update: Daily Roundup
- Feds: Man intentionally derailed LA train near hospital ship
- Gun background checks smash records amid coronavirus fears
- Civil Rights Groups Get Out the Count with Asian Americans Amid COVID-19 Quarantine
- More evidence indicates healthy people can spread virus