Island Park Charter School is on track to open as the city's first school in the fall.
Latest Local News
POCATELLO — Police are asking the public for any leads regarding an act of vandalism early Friday morning at Ammon Park.
A 15-year-old boy injured his ankle on Wednesday evening when he landed while jumping his motorcycle in the Power County area known as the dunes, according to a news release from the Power County Sheriff’s Office.
POCATELLO — The first annual Poky Portneuf Paddle event drew more than 500 people to a party at Centennial Park on Thursday and over 1,000 others who had just floated the Portneuf River in city limits.
On July 18th, 2019 at 5:37 PM, the Idaho State Police responded to a fatal crash westbound on State Highway 53 near milepost 6 in Rathdrum.
OREM, Utah — Relatives of a 6-year-old Utah girl who died after her father accidentally struck her with a golf ball are remembering her as a loving, playful child.
Supporters and critics of Boise State University’s diversity programs are continuing to debate the issue.
A 27-year-old Chubbuck man was arrested on Tuesday after he allegedly stole multiple items from a store on the 800 block of North Yellowstone Avenue.
PRESTON — The Franklin County prosecutor is reviewing an alleged battery incident following the death of the 77-year-old victim.
- Montana pilot makes emergency landing on Idaho highway
- Idaho prisoners volunteer at suicide hotline
- Idaho music event canceled amid immigration enforcement fear
- Idaho governor wants more cuts to state regulations
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land
- Idaho Land Board subcommittee eyes spending $240 million
- Pogopalooza bounces into Pittsburgh for pogo competition
- ESPN reasserts political talk policy after attack on Trump
- Vice President Unveils NASA Spacecraft for Artemis 1 Lunar Mission on Moon Landing Anniversary
- Boxer Dadashev hospitalized with brain swelling after loss
- Trump's 'go back' remark: In workplace, it might be illegal
- Florida 'pill mills' were 'gas on the fire' of opioid crisis
POCATELLO — Payton Cleaves has had an emotional week, had a scary moment on Friday and is overcoming all of it to help his baseball team win. Read more