As many residents of a north Boise neighborhood got ready for school and work Friday morning, they met an atypical visitor to the area.
Latest Local News
POCATELLO – At his home in Texas, J.D. Martinez got word one of his shining stars from a few years back was doing the usual a few states north.
POCATELLO — The Pocatello-Chubbuck District 25 Board of Trustees voted unanimously Friday to rescind the district-wide mask mandate that it had implemented earlier in the week.
POCATELLO — Police have located and arrested the local woman who fled on foot following a Friday high-speed pursuit that ended on Buckskin Road, according to court and police records.
A few weeks ago, highly trained cadaver dogs were set loose near Almo to search an area about the size of two football fields sniffing for human remains.
POCATELLO — Police confirmed on Thursday that the case involving Downard Funeral Home is now being treated as a criminal investigation.
FILER (AP) — A south-central Idaho school district with about 1,600 students is temporarily closing its schools due to not having enough teachers or substitute teachers.
Advisers to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have recommended a third dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine to be given to specific groups at least six months after completion of the primary series.
- Investigators seek cause of deadly Montana train derailment
- A look at recent Amtrak accidents
- Police: 3 killed in shooting outside bar near Seattle
- Famous Wyoming grizzly, cubs, chased away from risky area
- US has enough COVID-19 vaccines for boosters, kids' shots
- One killed, another injured in shooting near WSU campus
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- PassFab iPhone Unlocker and PassFab Activation Unlocker Support New Apple iPhone 13
- Doggy Bathroom Reaches Over 50% of Their Goal on Kickstarter in The First Day
- Backuptrans Updated to Transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone 13
- MTS and See Your Shadow Songwriting Win at 14th Prayze Factor Awards
- At Altamont Pass in Alameda County, East Bay Community Energy Brings 57 MW of Local Clean Energy Online for its Customers