Latest Local News
BOISE — A bill to get rid of daylight saving time in the state was introduced into the Idaho House on Thursday.
The Idaho State Tax Commission has asked Bannock County to devise a plan for addressing rampant irregularities in tax appraisals on its agricultural land.
IDAHO FALLS — A local man who sexually assaulted a teenage girl was sentenced to a minimum of two years in prison Tuesday.
BOISE — Emergency legislation was introduced on a party-line vote in the Senate Resources Committee on Wednesday to allow any Idahoan with a hunting license and a wolf tag to shoot wolves year-round in newly designated “wolf-free zones” in the state.
A week before the first female NFL coach works a Super Bowl, 22 high school girls from Utah will take center stage during the halftime show of the Pro Bowl at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, Florida, on Sunday.
POCATELLO — Authorities are warning local businesses about fraudulent calls that have been occurring in the area in recent weeks.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — Multiple people are responsible for the writing of the N-word on a frosty car windshield shortly before Martin Luther King Jr. Day celebrations at the University of Utah and “appropriate actions" are being taken, school officials said Tuesday.
GARDEN VALLEY — Police have identified the mother and son who died in what officials believe to be a murder-suicide near Garden Valley early Tuesday morning.
FORT HALL — The Shoshone-Bannock Tribes (Tribes) is aware of Idaho Representative Chad Christensen’s proposal to introduce a resolution to the Idaho Legislature discouraging the removal of names, images, and symbols of Native Americans as mascots and images.
- Institution in Idaho for Oregon foster children off limits
- Idaho budget committee OKs increase in rainy-day funds
- Idaho lawmakers told global warming has helped state
- Idaho wolf population is estimated at 1,000 animals
- Idaho wineries want to store extra wine in the state
- Idaho schools chief seeks 5.3% budget hike to $2 billion
- Administration Moves to End the Indefensible Abuse of Birthright Citizenship, Says FAIR
- NASA Administrator Names Director for Ohio Center
- NFL’s Saints fight to shield emails in Catholic abuse crisis
- Tech companies propel US stocks to early gains; Intel jumps
- V2 Indonesia Launches Reactiv SUITE
- Police: 1 missing after building explosion shakes Houston