INKOM — It’s apparently not good enough that the Montgomery family cut down a 20-year-old tree they planted in their front yard and agreed to pay $300 for the city of Inkom’s attorney fees in the matter.
Latest Local News
POCATELLO — The popularity of Pocatello Regional Airport is skyrocketing, with a record number of passengers flying into and out of the facility each of the past three years.
POCATELLO — For the past two decades, singer and songwriter Norma Boyd has been producing songs for the Feeding the 5,000 Families annual food drive. Now she’s excited to share a compilation of her works with the community.
A federal judge has decided not to order the release of more than 6,700 pounds of what one company claims is hemp — and what the Idaho State Police claims is marijuana — seized during a Boise traffic stop last month, noting the state where the substance was grown had not yet worked out a pla…
POCATELLO — Though Christian Colonel is a teacher with School District 25, he, nonetheless, took 18 dates to Pocatello High School’s prom last year.
BOISE — A House panel has rejected an attempt to repeal Medicaid expansion.
POCATELLO - Residents of Pocatello have a new way to get in touch with City government.
POCATELLO -- The group of seventh-graders from William Thomas Middle School in American Falls built their 3-D spaghetti noodle tower with a triangular base, using marshmallows to connect the corners.
BOISE — Changing clocks twice a year to account for daylight saving poses health risks, among other problems for Idahoans, said Rep. Christy Zito, whose bill to eliminate daylight saving time statewide advanced in the House on Tuesday.
BOISE — Legislation urging Congress to remove hundreds of thousands of acres from wilderness study area designation in Idaho advanced to the full House on Tuesday despite concerns it could also end up encouraging Congress to designate more wilderness.
- Updates to Idaho mining law advances despite some concerns
- Idaho budget writers OK 3.8 percent corrections budget boost
- Iowa appeals judge's ruling on undercover ag workers law
- House OKs bill allowing alcohol sales in old theaters
- Authorities arrest man in 1995 death of Idaho teen
- Medicaid expansion repeal effort fails in Idaho committee
- Judge grants citizenship to twin son of gay couple
- Boston Globe baseball writer Nick Cafardo dies at 62
- Alimentation Couche-Tard and Canopy Growth to Support Cannabis Retail in London, Ontario
- The Latest: Lawyer call Smollett man of character, integrity
- Asian shares mostly lower as investors watch trade talks
- Padres announce Machado's $300 million, 10-year deal