OREM, Utah — Relatives of a 6-year-old Utah girl who died after her father accidentally struck her with a golf ball are remembering her as a loving, playful child.
Latest Local News
A 27-year-old Chubbuck man was arrested on Tuesday after he allegedly stole multiple items from a store on the 800 block of North Yellowstone Avenue.
A 45-year-old Pocatello woman is facing a felony aggravated assault charge in Bannock County.
PRESTON — The Franklin County prosecutor is reviewing an alleged battery incident following the death of the 77-year-old victim.
POCATELLO — Police are asking the public for any leads regarding an act of vandalism early Friday morning at Ammon Park.
A 16-year-old Weston girl and her friend who went missing from a therapeutic foster home in Colorado earlier this month have been found, according to the girl's parents.
Mormon crickets, which have a place in the heritage of the pioneers that will be celebrated next week in Cache Valley, have made an unexpected appearance between the towns of Dayton and Oxford in Southeast Idaho’s Franklin County.
POCATELLO — A 27-year-old Pocatello man was arrested for alleged arson this week.
POCATELLO — A judge will not allow the Bannock County Prosecutor’s Office more time to coordinate the scheduling of out-of-town and out-of-state witnesses set to testify at the preliminary hearings for two teens accused of murdering an elderly Pocatello woman in March.
- Idaho music event canceled amid immigration enforcement fear
- Idaho governor wants more cuts to state regulations
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land
- Idaho Land Board subcommittee eyes spending $240 million
- Police: 1 in custody after shot fired at Foster Farms plant
- The Latest: Man, 22, arrested in Corvallis shooting
- PHOTO GALLERY: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Today in History
- Ex-Cardinals lineman surrenders to police on assault charge
- Chicago's elusive gator settles in new home in Florida
- Why no hush-money charges against Trump? Feds are silent
- Operation HOPE Awarded $1.2M Grant from U.S. Department of Commerce to Extend Financial Recovery Work in Puerto Rico
POCATELLO — Payton Cleaves has had an emotional week, had a scary moment on Friday and is overcoming all of it to help his baseball team win. Read more