Supporters and critics of Boise State University’s diversity programs are continuing to debate the issue.
Latest Local News
BILLINGS, Mont. (AP) — Climate change in the Western U.S. means more intense and frequent wildfires churning out waves of smoke that scientists say will sweep across the continent to affect tens of millions of people and cause a spike in premature deaths.
On July 18th, 2019 at 5:37 PM, the Idaho State Police responded to a fatal crash westbound on State Highway 53 near milepost 6 in Rathdrum.
BOISE — So far this wildfire season, the Idaho Department of Lands has recorded costs of $3,030,000, and that includes contracted aircraft costs for the whole year.
Those pesky beavers seem to be intent on building dams wherever they see flowing water.
Island Park Charter School is on track to open as the city’s first school in the fall.
A 15-year-old boy injured his ankle on Wednesday evening when he landed while jumping his motorcycle in the Power County area known as the dunes, according to a news release from the Power County Sheriff’s Office.
OREM, Utah — Relatives of a 6-year-old Utah girl who died after her father accidentally struck her with a golf ball are remembering her as a loving, playful child.
Fifty years ago, Earline Reid gazed up at the moon.
A 27-year-old Chubbuck man was arrested on Tuesday after he allegedly stole multiple items from a store on the 800 block of North Yellowstone Avenue.
- Moose numbers are dwindling, but why?
- Montana pilot makes emergency landing on Idaho highway
- Idaho prisoners volunteer at suicide hotline
- Idaho music event canceled amid immigration enforcement fear
- Idaho governor wants more cuts to state regulations
- Plan to slow Western wildfires would clear strips of land
- Moon back in NASA's court 50 years after 1st lunar landing
- ESPN reasserts political talk policy after attack on Trump
- The Latest: Pence marks Apollo 11 anniversary at launch site
- Today in History
- NASA Astronaut Andrew Morgan, Crewmates Arrive at Space Station on 50th Anniversary of Moon Landing
- Pogopalooza bounces into Pittsburgh for pogo competition