Latest Local News
BOISE — A local lawmaker’s bill to ban transgender women and girls from playing on female school and college sports teams is headed to the Senate.
LAVA HOT SPRINGS — The tiny town of Lava Hot Springs for most Southeast Idahoans serves up a slice of hot pool heaven during single-day trips or mini vacations lasting just a few days.
BOISE (AP) — Legislation setting 16 as the minimum age for a person to get married in Idaho headed to the full House on Tuesday.
A Pocatello man sustained serious injuries in an RV fire over the weekend.
BOISE — Legislation imposing a one-year, statewide freeze on property taxes headed to the Idaho Senate despite dire warnings from city and county governments that the effects could be devastating.
State and local public health officials have ramped up preparative efforts for a U.S. coronavirus outbreak after the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Tuesday that the spread of the deadly virus within the U.S. is inevitable.
HONOLULU — Bail will remain at $5 million for a mother arrested in Hawaii over the disappearance of her two Idaho children, a judge ruled Wednesday.
GOODING (AP) — A Jerome woman has been sentenced to 14 years in prison for stealing more than $660,000 from a southern Idaho dairy.
POCATELLO — Marjanna Hulet began to see the city’s public infrastructure in a new way when she was briefly tasked last summer with navigating its sidewalks and street crossings in a wheelchair.
- Oregon Democrats subpoena boycotting GOP lawmakers
- Judge vacates directive over energy lease public comments
- Suburban Seattle high school closed over new virus concerns
- US identifies habitat critical for survival of rare songbird
- Bill loosens restrictions on concealed carry laws in Idaho
- Nebraska lawmakers consider banning guns at state Capitol
- Lights, Camera, Action! Whites Studios Opens Second Location in Mississauga
- After traumatic year, Ohio city rallies around hoops team
- Study Finds Artisanal CBD Not as Effective as Pharmaceutical CBD for Reducing Seizures
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Asia stocks tumble on virus fears after Wall Street plunge
- Coronavirus fear touches off a global run on face masks
POCATELLO – Pocatello put forth its most dominating performance of the season, avenged previous postseason rivalry losses and moved one step closer to its first state tournament bid in two decades all in one with Thursday’s 63-36 home win over Century. Read more