Latest Local News
Roughly 80 percent of the Pocatello Fire Department's emergency responders have seized the opportunity to get the COVID-19 vaccine as a designated priority group, Assistant Chief of Operations Ryan O'Hearn estimated.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Public health officials have confirmed two more cases of Idaho residents infected with COVID-19 variants, including the first known case of a resident infected with the United Kingdom variant of the coronavirus.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — Democratic lawmakers from the Idaho House and Senate blasted their Republican colleagues Wednesday for engaging in what they called a power grab from the governor, local governments and voters while key legislation languishes.
Southeastern Idaho Public Health announced 60 new confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19 in Southeast Idaho on Wednesday.
TWIN FALLS — Can businesses succeed if they put their employees and community ahead of profit?
LOGAN, Utah - On Saturday, February 20, 2021, 48-year-old Allen Foss of Preston, Idaho was killed in a large avalanche on the east side of Sherman Peak in the Montpelier Ranger District.
BOISE, Idaho (AP) — A proposed law put forward by the Legislature to trim a governor’s powers while increasing its own during declared emergencies such as the pandemic will have unintended consequences, the Idaho attorney general’s office said.
BOISE — Legislation to compensate people wrongly convicted of crimes in Idaho cleared the House on Tuesday and is headed to Republican Gov. Brad Little.
Idaho colleges are reaching out to prospective students this week through a series of virtual admission visits.
CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) — The boyfriend of a Wyoming woman whose 2-year-old son was found dead in an apartment complex dumpster has been arrested, police said Tuesday.
- House OKs bill to let agencies bypass Idaho Attorney General
- Idaho Democrats say GOP priorities amount to power grab
- Health officials report first UK COVID-19 variant in Idaho
- Colorado panel: Nice and slow on gray wolf reintroduction
- Idaho parents sent to prison after infant severely injured
- Spokane County to end agreement with raceway
- Prude’s family says videos show crime; Officers say no
- The Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation Appoints Karen Harris, Chief Financial Officer, and Dr. Mark Forman, Senior Director of Drug Development
- Left out of MeToo: New initiative focuses on Black survivors
- GameStop shares double after tumbling for much of February
- Facebook says it will pay $1B over 3 years to news industry
- Editorial Roundup: US
POCATELLO – Ryan Payne emerged from Century’s visitor locker room with a white t-shirt and a bright smile that lit up the hallway. There was a heck of a lot of joy in that cheeser. His words, though, offered a sense of relief. Read more
A screen-recorded video of the final portion of the Zoom-hosted sentencing hearing for Dustin Garret Alfaro, 19, and Isaac Angel Rodriguez-Romero, 18, both of Marysville, California. Both men murdered Arlyne Koehler on March 19, 2019, by stabbing her 55 times.
Kenneth Jones pleaded guilty to voluntary manslaughter of Stephanie Eldredge and was sentenced nine years fixed and six years indeterminate, zero plus five years for destruction of evidence, and one year for obstruction to jail.
Check out photos from Nathan Acopa's, also known as Doggface208, meet and greet at Lion Heart Mixed Martial Arts Studio on Saturday.