POCATELLO — Local dentist Louis Bringhurst has good reason to smile this Father’s Day.
Latest Local News
Caribou County sheriff’s officials are looking for information about five cattle that were shot on private land in recent weeks in the Chesterfield area, which is about 28 miles east of Pocatello.
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — University of Utah police have apologized after including the name of a slain student in the program for a ceremony that recognized employees.
The former Idaho GOP chairman arrested on suspicion of stalking last month was arrested again Friday morning in the courtroom on a separate, outstanding warrant for trespassing.
About 1,200 cyclists from throughout Utah and Idaho will ride together on June 22 and June 23, seeking to raise $1.2 million to help people afflicted with multiple sclerosis.
Bureau of Reclamation officials are planning to do some maintenance and rehabilitation work on the American Falls Dam in the next two years.
PARIS — A 14-year-old Scout was injured at a popular ice cave west of Paris on Wednesday evening.
The timer started and Kady Nettik, of Pocatello, had 5 minutes to win over a millionaire, who organized a grandiose event in Salt Lake City where he aimed to meet his future bride.
MONTPELIER — Bear Lake County sheriff’s officials are continuing their investigation into the death of a 10-year-old Blackfoot girl who was shot last Sunday.
People who say that there’s no point in paying attention to politics are an untapped reservoir of political power. In the last year, Idahoans have shown that their participation in politics is going to determine the landscape of our state.
- Social media did in Yellowstone lion poachers
- Wyoming airport tabbed top 'tiny airport' in nation
- Idaho man faces charges following grandmother's death
- 'Gosh!' Cult comedy 'Napoleon Dynamite' turns 15
- Adventure-seekers can find plenty at Idaho's City of Rocks
- Idaho officials open salmon season in northern Idaho
- Today in History
- Washington state waterfront owners asked to take dead whales
- The Latest: Blues hoist Stanley Cup as St. Louis celebrates
- Census says more than 60% of US men are fathers
- Family of slain ex-Arkansas lawmaker "sickened" by arrest
- Raptors' president encounter with deputy being investigated