ISU Credit Union brings you the 16th John McCarthy Memorial Golf Tournament, sponsored by Cole Chevrolet, July 13 from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Riverside Golf Course, 3500 Bannock Highway, Pocatello. John McCarthy was an educator, coach and mentor for 33 years at Pocatello/Chubbuck School District 25. All proceeds go to Poky, Highland and Century’s Extracurricular Activities Fund. Consider a 4-person scramble team, hole sponsorship, program ad, or donation. You can also help by buying raffle tickets from our Alameda or Campus branches to win a smoker from Nick’s Fireplace/Bear Lake Trailer Sales. Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20.
If you would like to submit an upcoming event or community announcement, please contact our staff at 208-232-4161 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept news from local clubs and engagement, wedding and anniversary announcements. You can post your community or club events on our calendar.
Submit an obituary/notice All obituaries must be placed by your mortuary or onlineDeadline is 3 p.m. for publication the next day. The ISJ is not responsible for spelling, grammar, or basic mistakes.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Five taken to hospital after 11-vehicle crash in Idaho
- Pocatello firefighters battle fire near Old Town
- Group seeking to recall Bannock County assessor
- 2 DEAD, 4 INJURED IN HEAD-ON CRASH BETWEEN CAR AND SUV
- Pocatello woman charged with aggravated assault
- Motorcyclist dies after colliding with semi while swerving to avoid flock of turkeys
- Chubbuck man charged with burglary, petit theft
- 6-year-old girl killed by golf ball
- Challis cowboy Kade Bruno tied for the lead in saddle bronc at National High School Finals Rodeo
- PLANE SUFFERS ENGINE FAILURE, MAKES EMERGENCY LANDING ON IDAHO HIGHWAY
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.
Images are generated every 10 minutes.