Idaho State Journal sports editor Jordan Kaye is joined by former ISU coach Rich Bull to talk about local sports. They break down some of the local district tournaments and high school football games. Then, the pair speak with Portland State head coach -- and former ISU assistant -- Bruce Barnum (19:05 to talk about his time in Pocatello as well as buying beer for every fan who showed up to a PSU game.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Police: Two people dead, four injured in mass shooting at Boise mall
- Pocatello woman arrested on four charges including injury to child, battering officer
- A commotion like fireworks: Mall-goers share stories on shooting
- Incidents like Monday's mall shooting have seldom if ever occurred in Idaho
- Missing local man found dead
- Four teenagers rescued from Blackrock Canyon after truck runs out of gas
- Couple with jelly-making business aim to pass it on to kids
- Local developers say Idaho Power policy on joint trenches is stymieing growth in Pocatello area
- Arimo readies for contested mayoral race
- Southeast Idaho Youth Football League makes post-pandemic return to field
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.