Lori Vallow had her second bond reduction hearing today. Her request was denied by Judge Michelle Mallard.
As featured on
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Body found in Emmett tentatively identified as missing 8-year old
- Local man airlifted to PMC after being ejected during pickup crash
- Local road shut down for over two hours after trailer detaches from semi, causing fuel spill
- East Idaho man admits to planting cameras in bathroom, exchanging nude photos with teen girls
- Pocatello police arrest five on charges related to drugs, alcohol
- Chubbuck woman charged with injury to child
- Idaho sheriff: Missing girl’s body found, suspect arrested
- Local woman facing nearly two decades in prison for allegedly kicking cop, possessing drugs
- One man in critical condition, three arrested in connection to American Falls shooting
- Idaho Rep. Von Ehlinger accused of unwanted sexual contact
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.