Lori Vallow had her second bond reduction hearing today. Her request was denied by Judge Michelle Mallard.
As featured on
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Portneuf Wellness Complex bustling, but safety problems surfacing
- Idaho unveils new strategy for massive ramp-up in COVID-19 testing statewide
- MIRACLE RECOVERY: Local woman, family reflect on astounding health turnaround
- Two missing local teens found safe and unharmed
- COVID-19 cases in SE Idaho on rise with more infected individuals reported Saturday in Bannock County
- Two East Idaho men sentenced for carjacking
- Prosecutor: Former local principal, employee will face charges
- Baby gorilla badly injured in family skirmish at Seattle zoo
- East Idaho teacher arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting student
- F&G capture and euthanize injured mountain lion near Rexburg
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.