Skyline entered halftime tied 14-14 with Bishop Kelly before outscoring the Knights 26-0 in the final two quarters in a 40-14 win Thursday at Holt Arena in the 4A state quarterfinals.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Local woman faces up to a decade in prison after spitting on, kicking Bannock County Jail staff
- Portneuf Wellness Complex bustling, but safety problems surfacing
- MIRACLE RECOVERY: Local woman, family reflect on astounding health turnaround
- THUNDER RUN: Over 100 riders turn out for 17th annual POW*MIA Memorial Day ride
- Idaho unveils new strategy for massive ramp-up in COVID-19 testing statewide
- Two East Idaho men sentenced for carjacking
- Local entities pitch in tens of thousands of pounds of food for people in need
- Two missing local teens found safe and unharmed
- F&G capture and euthanize injured mountain lion near Rexburg
- The helpers of School District 25
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.