On a lakeside dock in Siaya County, Kenya, Kent Mugenda performs “Traveling Teddy” with his nyatiti. An incredible musical experience.
As featured on
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Chubbuck tow truck driver killed in crash
- Police: Local man accused of beating, strangling his mother violated a no-contact order
- Bond set at $1 million for Pocatello man accused of fatally shooting estranged wife, local man
- Police: Pocatello man charged with two felonies for threatening local couple with rifle
- Police: Suspect arrested for raping, beating East Idaho man
- Southeast Idaho Youth Football League to hold championship games this Saturday at Holt Arena
- Chubbuck police investigating vehicle fire as arson incident following 'suspicious circumstances'
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health reports 992 new COVID cases, 23 deaths
- Rigby officer files lawsuit against city, police chief
- Fire destroys exterior shed, damages Pocatello mobile home
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.