Ted Kunz is on an ambitious quest: to travel around the world on a motorcycle. He set out from Meridian, Idaho and is traveling south. Here, he has made it to ... somewhere deep into Mexico.
As featured on
When approaching a big city, when the mass of humanity first appears on the horizon, I start looking for the next big tree. Once spotted, I pull off the road, and there in the shade I shed any additional clothing layers, “powder my nose” (as they say), drink a bunch of water, let the bike cool off, and find my inner peace. Navigating through a sprawling, unfamiliar city on often poorly-marked routes is guaranteed to be stress and chaos.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Another snowstorm bears down on East Idaho
- Local man facing 10 counts of child porn
- Registered sex offender accused of not keeping his address updated
- Utah police: Husband's body was in freezer 10 years before discovery
- Fort Hall woman arrested on drug charge
- Prep roundup 12-13-19: Meghan Calley gets hot from deep, Highland girls beat Twin Falls 57-39
- Reported abuser tried to suffocate victim, poured hot sauce in her eyes
- Pocatello church to host Blue Christmas service Dec. 21
- District 25 looking into building career and technical ed school near ISU
- Idaho to freeze tuition for university undergrads
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.