As featured on
There’s something satisfying about watching mosquitoes from inside a mosquito net canopy which I rigged up here in my modest hotel room. Mosquitoes are annoying, but in Amazonia, they also make me nervous. Good thing I bumped up my yellow fever vaccination.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Pocatello woman among four people injured in crash on local highway
- Authorities: Shooting at junk car ignited wildfire that caused evacuations near Pocatello
- Black community members speak out about current unrest, systemic racism
- LOCAL CREDIT UNION ROBBERY: Suspect arrested, employee dies from medical emergency
- Local roofer to offer two free roof replacements this summer
- Health officials warn of potential COVID-19 exposure at two local bars
- Missing Idaho professor found dead in Glacier National Park
- Another COVID-19 death, 10 new cases in Southeast Idaho
- East Idaho town narrowly escapes raging wildfire
- Local 'prodigy' Josie Ratzlaff to fence at Air Force
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.