Marianne Wentzel Maria Wentzel Marianne M. Wentzel, 83, of Pocatello, Idaho passed away on June 1, 2021 at her home. She was born on November 15, 1937 in Augsburg Germany to Ursula Karolina and Max Brandl. Marianne married George Wentzel on January 12, 1957. Marianne is preceded in death by her husband George. She is survived by her daughters; Marianne, Ursula (Larry), Barbara, Janet (David), and Eleanor (Gordon). Services are currently being planned for July. More information can be found at downardfuneralhome.com.
- Woman dies, man seriously injured in ATV crash near Lava Hot Springs
- Two men accused of starting Cold Creek Fire near American Falls
- East Idaho man who stalked, beat woman sentenced to prison
- Dedication and public open house dates announced for Pocatello Idaho Temple
- Idaho veteran to receive Purple Heart 52 years after being injured in Vietnam War
- Idaho's population boom leads U.S.; 8 cities among fastest-growing in nation
- Idaho camper shoots family dog, mistaking it for wolf
- Three Pocatello residents charged with possession of meth
- Dedication, open house planned this fall for Pocatello Idaho Temple
- High school cowboy recovering well from rodeo bull stomping
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.