Carol Prolo Lee Prolo Carol Lee Ingersoll Prolo passed away peacefully on November 6, 2021. A memorial service will be held on Saturday, November 20th at 10:00 AM at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints meeting house located at 800 S 2120 W Springfield, Idaho 83277. Carol will be laid to rest at the Springfield-Sterling Cemetery. Condolences and memories of Carol can be shared online with the family by visiting www.simsfh.com.
- FATAL ATV CRASH: Injured woman dies after being airlifted to local hospital
- Family, friends still grieve disappearance of young Idaho woman 27 years later
- Judge reduces sentence of woman who carved victim's face in kidnapping case
- Driver killed in crash identified as missing Montana man
- One injured when pickup trucks collide at busy Pocatello intersection
- Bannock County Democratic Party supporting Republican Brian Blad in mayoral runoff
- Man injured in four-vehicle crash at Pocatello intersection
- David Worley answers questions from Idaho State Journal
- Two men die in wrecks on local roads
- Brian Blad answers questions from Idaho State Journal
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.