Howell Jessie Howell Jessie Florine Bales Howell of American Falls Idaho, passed away Monday, October 11, 2021, peacefully at her home encircled by family after a brief illness at the age of 94. Jessie is preceded in death by her husband, Harry L. Howell, JR, her parents, Walter and Rebecca Ropp, her brothers Lynn and Willard Bales and her sister Flora Mae McCormmick, and one great grandson Stratton Bruderer. Jessie is survived by her children, Leslie (Janiel), Craig (Carmelo), Chris (Kit) and Bryon (Marcy). She was blessed to always be surrounded by grandchildren, great-grandchildren and great-great-grandchildren. She also opened her home to other children including Annette Bales Wylie, Mike Bales and Vickie (Wheeler) Fullmer. Jessie was an active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. A visitation will be 6-8 p.m. Friday Oct. 15, 2021, at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, American Falls 4th Ward, 650 Pocatello Ave., American Falls, Idaho. Another viewing will be from 1-1:45 p.m. Saturday Oct. 16, 2021, with the funeral starting at 2 p.m. Interment will be at the Aberdeen City Cemetery. Condolences may be shared, and the funeral viewed at www.davisrosemortuary.com.
- Chubbuck motel partially evacuated because of vehicle fire
- DOUBLE HOMICIDE: Police say man arrested for fatally shooting his wife and another individual at Pocatello home
- Ben Dreyfuss bashes Idaho on Twitter, followed by a boom of responses
- Hall-Combs, Mindy
- Local employers challenged by labor shortage
- 'AN ARROW GOING RIGHT TO POCATELLO': Little describes threat of Mexican drugs to Idaho after visiting southern border
- ISU business professors petition SkyWest to reconsider flight cuts as city prepares for new airport master plan
- Pocatello shuts down Ross Park well for high nitrate levels
- Authorities: Suspect killed in McCammon officer-involved shooting wanted for attempted murder
- LOCAL HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SCORES
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.