Delores Findlay Ann Findlay Delores Ann Findlay, 66, of Rock Springs passed away on September 11, 2021 in Cheyenne. She was born on September 1, 1955 in Casper, Wyoming to Gorman and Betty Findlay. She was a beloved member of the OES and spent her time vending in the rock and mineral arena. She is survived by her sister Faye Costa of Rio Rancho, New Mexico. Delores was preceded in death by her parents, Gorman and Betty Findlay. Cremation will take place under the care of Schrader, Aragon and Jacoby Funeral Home, 2222 Russell Avenue, Cheyenne, Wyoming, 82001. There are no services at this time. Online condolences may be made at www.schradercares.com.
- Four-vehicle crash blocks traffic on Yellowstone Avenue in Chubbuck
- National organization joins search for missing Pocatello girl
- Cadaver dogs track down scent of 170-year-old graves along historic trail
- Police: Burley woman tried to kill husband by putting trash bag over his head
- 9 cows dead, I-15 southbound closed for 7 hours after cattle truck and pickup collide
- OVER THE TOP SUCCESS: Local family returns victorious from world armwrestling championships
- Pocatello man sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for sexual exploitation of a child
- Traffic stop leads to drug arrest
- Idaho hunter finds remains of man missing for 53 years
- Revival Clothing Exchange gives Pocatellans more affordable options
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.