POCATELLO — One person was transported for medical care after a three-vehicle wreck at the intersection of Quinn and Pole Line Road on Wednesday morning in Pocatello, according to authorities. The condition and name of the motorist who was transported was not immediately available.
- Brush fire consumes several cars in American Falls
- Horses survive trailer fire that became brush fire, partially blocked Interstate 15 near Pocatello
- Blackfoot police: Armed man attempts to take vehicle with small child inside
- Pocatello man sentenced to over 19 years in federal prison for possessing child porn
- Local man pleads guilty to shooting Pocatello couple over cigarette lighter last summer
- Former Pocatello teen recounts frightening COVID-19 ordeal
- East Idaho girl reported missing
- Motorcyclist dies in crash on local highway
- Judge sends Chad Daybell to a jury trial
- Chubbuck moms help fight human trafficking
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.