Eddy C. Stone (26) was arrested Sunday, June 28 by the Blackfoot Police Department on charges of manslaughter following an on-going investigation by the Blackfoot Police/Bingham County Sheriff’s Joint Detective’s Division into a bar fight that occurred early Saturday, June 27 within the City of Blackfoot.
Frank Haddon (41) succumbed to his injuries as a result of the fight after he was transported to the University of Utah Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Stone is currently being held in the Bingham County Jail on a $175,000 bail. This investigation is on-going and no further information will be provided at this time.
- LOCAL CREDIT UNION ROBBERY: Suspect arrested, employee dies from medical emergency
- SOUTHEASTERN IDAHO PUBLIC HEALTH WARNS PUBLIC OF POSSIBLE COVID-19 EXPOSURE AT POCATELLO BARS
- Containment anticipated of fire that threatened Howe
- Southeastern Idaho Public Health reports potential COVID-19 exposure at Pocatello bars
- Back 2 School Giveaway to donate supply-filled backpacks in lieu of community party
- Local roofer to offer two free roof replacements this summer
- Another COVID-19 death, 10 new cases in Southeast Idaho
- Missing Idaho professor found dead in Glacier National Park
- Himalayan Flavor to provide free food to community
- Six men sentenced for poaching three mule deer, 16 elk in Franklin County
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.