Without starting quarterback Hank Bachmeier, Boise State faltered against the BYU Cougars in a stunning 51-17 home loss, their first of the shortened, 8-game season.
Despite the ultimate outcome of the game, the Idaho Press photo staff wants to sit down and take a look back at some of the brighter moments: the silver lining.
As featured on
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Man charged with lewdness after allegedly exposing himself to children in grocery store
- Mormon missionaries robbed at knife-point during East Idaho crime spree
- Pocatello doctor known for contributions to health care, community dies at 99
- Busy local stores buck national Black Friday trend
- 153 cases of COVID-19 reported in Southeast Idaho on Saturday
- Woman shot after allegedly running over police officer during DUI stop
- Christmas in the Night Skies will be 'little different' tonight
- Local man arrested for reportedly punching cop
- Jimmy Kimmel, Oliver White buy South Fork Lodge in Swan Valley
- Local man catches world record salmon — again
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.