Account Login Help
We've recently updated our online systems. If you're having trouble logging in please follow these directions.
Depending on the problem, there are likely two error messages you will see:
Wrong password. Please try again or reset your password.
Email could not be found. Please use the buttons below to register.
"Wrong password. Please try again or reset your password."
This means your online account is active, but the password is wrong. If you can't sign in after trying your password, you will need to reset your password.
- Click the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset your password.
- Go back to idahostatejournal.com and click the login button and enter your new temporary password. You will now be signed in.
"Email could not be found. Please use the buttons below to register."
- This means an online account could not be found.
- Before creating one please ensure you are using an email address, NOT a username, and that the email address is the one associated with your ISJ account.
You will need your account number before proceeding. If you are unsure what your account number is select 'Forgot Account Number' and enter your phone number.
- The account number will be sent to the email on file.
- Once you have your account number, click 'Create login' and fillout the information. We recomend using your email as your screenname so you only have one thing to remember.
Once you've created the account you will be redirected to idahostatejournal.com. If you are not automatically signed in click the login button and enter your newly created account email and password.