POCATELLO — The Senior Activity Center board President Ernie Naftzger will be addressing issues regarding a petition that is circulating the community regarding the Senior Activity Center and answer any questions. The public is invited to attend on Friday at 3:45 p.m. in the Senior Activity Center dining room.
If you would like to submit an upcoming event or community announcement, please contact our staff at 208-232-4161 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will also accept news from local clubs and engagement, wedding and anniversary announcements. You can post your community or club events on our calendar.
Submit an obituary/notice All obituaries must be placed by your mortuary or onlineDeadline is 3 p.m. for publication the next day. The ISJ is not responsible for spelling, grammar, or basic mistakes.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Professional snowmobiler second person killed by avalanche within 48 hours in region
- Collision between SUV, pickup temporarily shuts down Pocatello intersection
- Local county reports its first confirmed coronavirus case
- Big love in Utah: Polygamy’s big return
- Fort Hall Business Council chairman charged with battery
- Blackfoot trustees approve four-day school week
- Man airlifted to hospital after one-vehicle wreck on local highway
- 4 local people indicted after cops target drug ring
- Fifth individual contracts COVID-19 in Bannock County
- Essential liquor?
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.