POCATELLO — Mark your calendars. The first concert of this summer’s Concert in the Park series by the Pocatello Municipal Band begins on June 30 at 7 p.m. Under the direction of Ms. Kerrie Tolman, the band performs at the Guy Gates Memorial Band Shell in Ross Park, near Zoo Idaho. There will be 5 concerts — on June 30, then July 7, 14, 21 and 28. Bring picnic baskets, blankets, lawn chairs or if you wish to sit on the benches, you may want to bring cushions. The first concert will celebrate Independence Day with various patriotic selections, to be announced soon. See you at the park.
If you would like to submit an upcoming event or community announcement, please contact our staff at 208-232-4161 or send an email to email@example.com. We will also accept news from local clubs and engagement, wedding and anniversary announcements. You can post your community or club events on our calendar.
Submit an obituary/notice All obituaries must be placed by your mortuary or onlineDeadline is 3 p.m. for publication the next day. The ISJ is not responsible for spelling, grammar, or basic mistakes.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- CHUBBUCK WOMAN DIES IN WRECK ON EAST IDAHO HIGHWAY
- MAN SUFFERS HEAD INJURIES IN ATV CRASH NEAR CHUBBUCK
- Police make arrest in murder investigation
- Pine Ridge, Grand Teton malls go separate directions to meet retail's changing needs
- Pocatello police say local woman reported missing has contacted them
- Fundraiser organized for American Falls woman killed in accident
- Chubbuck officials block left-hand turns onto Bullock Road
- Bannock County tax assessments mailed 18 days late
- Training called into question after man died days after being severely burned in bath
- Police hunt for clues in Utah student’s mysterious disappearance
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.
Images are generated every 10 minutes.