• The Pocatello Regional Airport Commission will meet at noon today in the Airport Conference Room.
• There will be a Site Plan Review meeting at 1:30 p.m. today in the Iwamizawa Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• The weekly Move and Shout exercise class for Parkinson’s will be held at 5 p.m. today at Monte Vista Hills Healthcare Center, 1071 Renee Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, contact Spencer at 208-604-3393 or email@example.com or visit seimovdis.seimovdis.org.
• The Pocatello-Chubbuck Chamber of Commerce will host a ribbon cutting at 5:15 p.m. today for the opening of the Lower Portneuf River to floating. The event will take place at the Abraszewski Trailhead at the end of Kraft Road.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Tuesdays at 5:30 and 7 p.m. at the Friendship Club, 745 S. First Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• The ISU Political Science Club and the ISU Department of Political Science invite students, faculty, staff and the community to attend a free, non-partisan panel discussion on the topic of impeachment from 6 to 8 p.m. today in the ISU Pond Student Union Wood River Room. Popcorn and drinks will be provided.
• Science Trivia Night will take place at 7:30 p.m. today at Jim Dandy Brewing, 305 E. Lander St. in Pocatello. There are 15 science trivia questions and an engineering challenge, with prizes for the winners. Challenges are based on middle school level science and all materials needed for the challenge will be provided. Cost is $15 per team of up to 6 people.
• ISU will host a STEM Career Fair from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday in the Wood River Room of the Pond Student Union.
• The Child Care Advisory Committee will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday in the Iwamizawa Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Wednesdays at noon at Mental Health Specialists, 210 W. Burnside Ave., Suite A, in Chubbuck. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• The Golf Advisory Committee will meet at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Community Recreation Center, 144 Wilson Ave. in Pocatello.
• The Portneuf River Vision Implementation Committee will meet at 3 p.m. Wednesday in the Paradice Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• Spark, A Think BIG Event, will be held at 5 p.m. Wednesday at PV's Uncorked on Main, 138 N. Main St. in Pocatello. Once the work day is over, join us for a lighthearted get-together with other like-minded folks. If you love the Portneuf Valley, are energized by surrounding yourself with other Thinkers, and looking to advance your own personal and professional development, consider joining.
• The Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness family support group meets every Wednesday at Life Inc., 640 Pershing Ave. in Pocatello. Classes on mental health meet at 5:45, and family support meets at 7 p.m. Families dealing with mental illness issues are encouraged to attend either or both meetings.
• Old Town Pocatello’s Relight the Night Committee will host a relighting ceremony of the historic Rexall Drug neon sign at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday inside Cottonwood Junction, 141 N. Main St. A reception will follow.
To submit a community calendar item, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit entries to 100 words.