• There will be a Site Plan Review meeting at 1:30 p.m. today in the Iwamizawa Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• The weekly Move and Shout exercise class for Parkinson’s will be held at 5 p.m. today at Monte Vista Hills Healthcare Center, 1071 Renee Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, contact Spencer at 208-604-3393 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit seimovdis.seimovdis.org.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Tuesdays at 5:30 and 7 p.m. at the Friendship Club, 745 S. First Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• The Melt will be offering free hot meals, hats, gloves, socks, toys and personal care packages to their neighbors in need at 6 p.m. today at the First Baptist Church, 408 N. Arthur Ave. in Pocatello. They will also be giving away four Thanksgiving dinner baskets.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Wednesdays at noon at Mental Health Specialists, 210 W. Burnside Ave., Suite A, in Chubbuck. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• The Animal Shelter Advisory Committee will meet at noon Wednesday at the Pocatello Animal Shelter, 3100 Avenue of the Chiefs.
• The Office Bar & Grill, 251 E. Center St. in Pocatello, will host FAT Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Wednesday. They will be serving a free Thanksgiving meal starting at 6 p.m., and Paul Slaughter will be playing his piano at 7:30 p.m.
• The Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness family support group meets every Wednesday at Life Inc., 640 Pershing Ave. in Pocatello. Classes on mental health meet at 5:45, and family support meets at 7 p.m. Families dealing with mental illness issues are encouraged to attend either or both meetings.
• There will be a MovemBEER event to raise funds for prostate cancer at Jim Dandy Brewing, 305 E. Lander St. in Pocatello, from 6 to 10 p.m. Wednesday.
To submit a community calendar item, email email@example.com. Limit entries to 50 words.