• Puerto Vallarta Restaurant Pocatello, 160 W. Cedar St. in Pocatello, will host its fourth annual free Thanksgiving luncheon from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. today. This is for local individuals or families who are in need of a Thanksgiving meal or who might be spending Thanksgiving alone.
• The Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness peer support group meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays at Life Inc., 640 Pershing Ave. Individuals dealing with mental health issues are encouraged to come.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Fridays at noon at Family Services Alliance, 355 S. Arthur Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• “Rudolph’s A Night So Bright” Christmas Parade will begin winding its way through Old Town Pocatello at 6:30 p.m. Friday. The parade will travel from Third Avenue and East Center Street and under the Center Street Underpass to The Yellowstone restaurant, turning to travel north on Main Street to the Old Town Pavilion. Visit oldtownpocatello.com to view the parade map.
• The Comedy Project performs at 8 p.m. every Friday, with doors opening at 7:30 p.m. at MP Dance Studios on 575 E. Second Ave. in Pocatello. Admission is $8 or $5 with a student ID. While live, unscripted comedy can be unpredictable, the performers attempt to maintain an approximately PG-13 rating.
• Portneuf Valley Brewing, 615 S. First Ave. in Pocatello, will host free dance lessons from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m. Friday. ISU dance instructor Lori Head will be teaching swing dance with a mix of country swing, jitterbug and other swing dance styles intermixed with line dance.
Friday & Saturday
• Pine Ridge Mall in Chubbuck is throwing a holiday market vendor show from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Black Friday and Saturday. Additionally, Santa will be arriving on a horse-drawn wagon to the mall at 11 a.m. Friday. Free wagon rides will be available to the public from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday in exchange for a receipt from any store in the mall.
• The Palace Playhouse, 158 E. Chubbuck Road in Chubbuck, will put on a production of “It’s a Wonderful Life, A Live Radio Show” at 7 p.m. Friday and Saturday. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit palaceplayhouse.com.
To submit a community calendar item, email email@example.com. Limit entries to 50 words.