• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Wednesdays at noon at Mental Health Specialists, 210 W. Burnside Ave., Suite A, in Chubbuck. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• There will be a Community Development Block Grant Advisory Committee special meeting at noon today in the Iwamizawa Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• The Revive@5 Summer Concert Series will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. today at the Old Town Pavilion, 420 N. Main St. in Pocatello. There will be live music, great food, family fun, and the Wednesday Farmers Market. Admission is free.
• Soulscape Yoga Studio, 201 Jefferson Ave. in Pocatello hosts a free, all-levels yoga class every Wednesday at 6 p.m.
• Shoshone Bannock High School graduation ceremony will be at 6 p.m. today at Shoshone-Bannock High School gymnasium in Fort Hall.
• Grace High School graduation ceremony will be at 7 p.m. today at Gem Valley Performing Arts Center.
• There will be Japanese Sister Cities Subcommittee Delegates meetings at 7 p.m. today in the Iwamizawa and Paradice conference rooms at Pocatello City Hall.
• Poet Eric Whitehead will be the speaker at “From Both Sides of the Tracks,” a poetry and prose series, at 7 p.m. today at Gates Gallery, 315 W. Center St. in Pocatello. The format will include a featured writer followed by an open mic session. For more information, contact Will Peterson at the Walrus & Carpenter Book Store in Old Town at 208-233-0821.
• Chicago Film Festival winner, “Becoming Astrid” is the feature at 4:30 and 7 p.m. Thursday in the Bengal Theater. This acclaimed biopic features the story of Astrid Lindgren, the author of numerous children’s books and the creator of Pippi Longstocking, whose childhood struggles help develop her insight, intuition and empathy in being able to empower children worldwide with her stories. This movie has English subtitles. Admission is $3 for the public, $2 for ISU staff and free for ISU students with Bengal ID. For the trailer and more information, go to www.pocatellofilmsociety.com/astrid.
• Al-Anon, a group for friends and family members of alcoholics, meets Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Hope and Recovery Resource Center, 210 E. Center St., Suite D, in Pocatello. For more information, call 208-232-2692.
• The Pocatello Showcase Chorus is rebuilding its chorus is looking for new members. Women of all ages are invited to join in this exciting art form using your voices to create a capella harmony and fun performances. Rehearsals are at 7 p.m. Thursdays in the Cornelison Building, 1422 N. Harrison Ave. For more information, call 208-237-5547.
• The Citizens’ Climate Lobby will host a free showing of the National Geographic film “Paris to Pittsburgh” at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Union Taproom, 230 W. Bonneville St. in Pocatello. A no-host dinner is available at 6 p.m., plus one free beverage per moviegoer.
• Bear Lake High School graduation ceremony will be at 7 p.m. Thursday at the Paris Tabernacle.
• Aberdeen High School graduation ceremony will be at 7 p.m. May 30 at Aberdeen Middle School gymnasium.