• There will be a Housing Alliance & Community Partnerships meeting at 11 a.m. today at 711 N. Sixth Ave. in Pocatello.
• Southeast Idaho Retired Educators will be meeting for a luncheon meeting at noon today at the Clarion Inn, 1399 Bench Road in Pocatello. The cost of the lunch is $12. “Reflections,” a local musical group, will be performing. If you have questions, call Roger Wheeler at 208-237-5010 or Judy Liday at 208-317-6664.
• The Portneuf Valley Environmental Fair Committee will meet at noon today in the Iwamizawa Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall.
• There will be a free, monthly educational event regarding what Medicare means for you at 5:30 p.m. today at Marshall Public Library in Pocatello. For more information, call Cristie Stone at 208-220-3715 or Shelbi Ferdinand at 208-318-8142.
• The inaugural East Idaho Women of Influence awards banquet will be held today at the Shoshone-Bannock Hotel & Event Center in Fort Hall. Reception begins at 5:45 p.m., and the awards banquet will be at 7 p.m. Individual tickets are $69. Visit idahowomenofinfluence.com to purchase tickets.
• The Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness family support group meets every Wednesday at Life Inc., 640 Pershing Ave. in Pocatello. Classes on mental health meet at 5:45, and family support meets at 7 p.m. Families dealing with mental illness issues are encouraged to attend either or both meetings.
• The Historic Preservation Commission will meet at 6 p.m. today in Council Chambers at Pocatello City Hall.
• The Pocatello Parkinson’s support group will host Poky4Parkys boxing at 9:30 a.m. Thursday at the Pocatello Senior Activity Center, 437 N. Sixth Ave. The group will also host the weekly therapeutic dance class for those with movement disorders will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday at Sullivan Mobile Home Park, 1935 S. Fifth Ave. in Pocatello. For more information, contact Spencer at 208-604-3393 or email@example.com or visit seimovdis.seimovdis.org.
• Physical Therapy Specialists of Idaho will host the Pocatello-Chubbuck Chamber of Commerce’s Business After Hours from 5 to 7 p.m. Thursday at their new location, 113 W. Burnside Ave. in Chubbuck. Join us for hosted food, beverages, prizes and networking.
• The Pocatello City Council will hold a clarification meeting at 5:30 p.m. Thursday in the Paradice Conference Room at Pocatello City Hall. The regular council meeting will follow at 6 p.m. in Council Chambers.
• The Idaho Network 4 Mental Wellness peer support group meets at 6 p.m. Thursdays at Life Inc., 640 Pershing Ave. Individuals dealing with mental health issues are encouraged to come.
• The Pocatello Showcase Chorus is rebuilding its chorus is looking for new members. Women of all ages are invited to join in this exciting art form using your voices to create a capella harmony and fun performances. Rehearsals are at 7 p.m. Thursdays in the Cornelison Building, 1422 N. Harrison Ave. For more information, call 208-237-5547.
To submit a community calendar item, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Limit entries to 50 words.