POCATELLO — Gov. Brad Little’s next “Capital for a Day” event will be held in American Falls on June 26 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the American Falls District Library.
Officials joining Gov. Little include:
- Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin
- Idaho Department of Health and Welfare Director Dave Jeppesen
- Idaho Department of Labor Director Jani Revier
- Idaho Transportation Department Director Brian Ness
- Idaho Bureau of Occupational Licenses Director Kelly Packer
- Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation Director David Langhorst
- Idaho Division of Building Safety Director Chris Jensen
- Idaho Division of Financial Management Administrator Alex Adams
- Idaho Supreme Court Justice Richard Bevan
- Representatives from Idaho’s congressional delegation
In addition, representatives of the following agencies and state entities will be on hand to help answer questions: Idaho Department of Commerce, Idaho State Police, Idaho Department of Agriculture, Idaho Soil and Water Commission, Idaho Office of Emergency Management, Idaho Department of Water Resources, Idaho State Historical Society and the Idaho Department of Fish and Game.
“It’s very important for members of my administration and me to have conversations in person with the people of American Falls about the ideas and concerns of Power County,” Little said. “I look forward to the chance to bring Capital for a Day across the state to engage in these vital discussions.”