Details for Housing Alliance and Community
Housing Alliance and Community Partnerships Is accepting applications to the waiting lists of 11 properties and has some unit availability. Properties include elderly/disabled units as well as low rate 1, 2, 3, & 4 bedroom units. Eligibility varies for each property. Apartments are equipped with stove, refrigerator, & most have air conditioning units. All complexes offer off street parking. Some locations have utilities included and some units are accessible. Applications are being taken at: Housing Alliance and Community Partnerships 711 N. 6th Ave. or can be printed from ourwebsite at: www.hacp.services
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Pocatello mayor says tough decisions may be necessary to pass flat budget
- Three Pocatello residents charged with possession of meth
- Pocatello CFO resigns amid budget talks after heated City Council meeting
- 'This is a new thing for everybody': Patients, doctors work to understand long-term effects of COVID-19
- 'POCATELLO'S OWN EINSTEIN': Celebration of life planned for renowned Pocatello High School teacher Ahmad Dolkhani
- Elderly man killed, state trooper injured in Wednesday crashes
- East Idaho woman arrested after reported gun threat
- Three locals qualify 1st to short go-round at state rodeo finals
- Idaho High School Rodeo Association State Finals draw big local crowd
- Obstruction and disrespect on City Council
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.