Details for Seeking Full-time Cull Truck Driver
Seeking Full-time Cull Truck Driver position Specific duties may include: * Operating a semi with a 50’ potato bed with ability to back up into tight spaces * 4 to 5 loads a day delivered locally - 5 days per week from approximately 7:00 am to 3:30 pm * Keep cull area and truck/ trailer clean * Help with warehouse duties while waiting for cull loads * Maintain a conscientious- ness for safety at all times; while driving, as well as performing all other duties. Specific qualifications may include: * Valid CDL – Class A minimum * Strong work ethic * Ability to stand, climb, reach, bend and twist throughout complete shifts * Good communication skills * Perform daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections and fuel the truck as needed * Report any problems or issues to supervisor Benefits may include: *$13.39/hr * Health, dental, and vision coverage * Employer paid life insurance * 401(k) savings plan * Paid vacation * Paid holidays Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace Apply on-site at 411 West Collins Road, Blackfoot, ID 83221 208-785-5880
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- MIRACLE RECOVERY: Local woman, family reflect on astounding health turnaround
- COVID-19 cases in SE Idaho on rise with more infected individuals reported Saturday in Bannock County
- Two missing local teens found safe and unharmed
- Two East Idaho men sentenced for carjacking
- Prosecutor: Former local principal, employee will face charges
- Baby gorilla badly injured in family skirmish at Seattle zoo
- East Idaho teacher arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting student
- Desperate Indian girl bikes 745 miles home with disabled dad
- Medal of Honor recipient remembered at Field of Heroes
- Surgery for transgender Idaho inmate will take place thanks to US Supreme Court's choice
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.