Details for NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER Adams
NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER Adams Publishing has a permanent, part time opening on our sales team for a National Accounts Manager. Duties include negotiating contracts with major clients, processing orders, prospecting for new clients, and identifying new sales opportunities. Other tasks include reporting and forecasting. The ideal candidate is extremely detail oriented with a solid sales background, motivated to meet and exceed goals, a creative problem solver and a team player. This position supports multiple newspapers across our region, including Logan UT, Pocatello, Blackfoot, Idaho Falls and Rexburg ID. $10 to $14 per hour plus bonus potential. To apply, submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com An Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- East Idaho town safe for now as raging wildfire changes direction
- Another COVID-19 death, 10 new cases in Southeast Idaho
- Bannock County coroner releases Neal Nevada autopsy report
- Cellphones while driving, transgender and renters rights to be affected by new laws
- Tumblr reports local man for child porn
- It’ll be a short honeymoon for Idaho GOP factions
- Victims of a Montana triple homicide, suicide include 3-year-old girl
- Tallest slide in Idaho now at local playground
- Lava Hot Springs bracing for Independence Day crowd
- Missing Idaho professor found dead in Glacier National Park
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.