Details for LEARN, EARN & GROW! Adams
LEARN, EARN & GROW! Adams Publishing has fun, fast-paced sales positions with room to grow! Our publications serve east Idaho, including Rexburg, Idaho Falls, Blackfoot & Pocatello - we might have the next job you’ll love! Current openings include MULTIMEDIA ADVERTISING EXECUTIVES, with both inside and outside positions available. Why it’s great to work for us: -Base salary plus commissions & bonuses. Uncapped commissions! -Paid vacation days. -A growing audience, making it an exciting time to sell advertising! -Professional sales training. -A wonderful selection of products to sell, including print ads, digital ads, events and more! -Part of the team that delivers valuable local news coverage! What it takes to work for us: -You are smart, motivated & organized. -Your communications skills are solid! For both verbal & written presentations & more. -An entrepreneurial spirit - you want to build your own book of business! -Sales experience is preferred. -You love solving problems, and find creative solutions! To apply, please submit your resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org An EOE.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Pocatello drunk driver sentenced to prison for DUI crash that left two women seriously injured
- All schools expected to open this fall under state board plan
- No mask mandate in Pocatello, at least for now
- Pocatello police looking for information about theft suspect
- Pocatello couple promotes President Trump at Lava Hot Springs fireworks show
- Two men accused of burglarizing delivery truck
- Nine new COVID-19 cases identified in Southeast Idaho
- More outdoor dining and seating to give Old Town bars, restaurants and breweries a boost
- Activist to host race seminars after troubling encounter in Lava Hot Springs
- Gov. Little: Idaho schools expected to reopen in fall
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.