Details for Lost River Highway District will be
Lost River Highway District will be taking applications for the position of Superintendent from June 8th, 2021 until July 5th, 2021. Successful applicants must have knowledge in finance, grant applications, road & bridge maintenance, record keeping, mechanical knowledge of trucks & equipment, class A CDL, must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, be able to order parts & materials, able to oversee large & small construction projects. Must be able to work with a crew of 7-8 people and work closely with the foreman, and board of directors. Applications can be obtained at 600 Stockman Drive, Mackay, Idaho Phone #: 208-588-2824 If there is no answer, please leave a detailed message and number.
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Young woman dies after being ejected from SUV during crash on East Idaho highway
- Man injured when car and semi collide on Highway 30
- Three Pocatello residents charged with possession of meth
- 'This is a new thing for everybody': Patients, doctors work to understand long-term effects of COVID-19
- Pocatello CFO resigns amid budget talks after heated City Council meeting
- Pocatello mayor says tough decisions may be necessary to pass flat budget
- Elderly man killed, state trooper injured in Wednesday crashes
- Multiple locals win state titles at rodeo finals
- Obstruction and disrespect on City Council
- 'POCATELLO'S OWN EINSTEIN': Celebration of life planned for renowned Pocatello High School teacher Ahmad Dolkhani
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.