Details for Help
Independent School District No. 1 is seeking a highly visible, passionate, student-centered and supportive elementary principal who values collaboration to successfully lead an elementary school team that is deeply invested in their school and community. Must possess or be eligible for an Administrator Certification endorsed for Pre K-12 Principal.1 For more information and to apply online, visit: www.lewistonschools.net. Questions may be directed to: (208) 748-3000. Salary DOE and Salary Schedule Placement. Open until filled. EOE
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- 'WORST NIGHTMARE': Sixth-grade girl shoots two students, custodian at East Idaho school
- Manhunt underway for Department of Correction inmate who stole pickup in East Idaho
- Trucker airlifted to hospital after collision with train in East Idaho
- School District 25 investigating racist social media prom proposal post involving a local student
- Former Bear Lake County doctor expected to get probation for fatally shooting wife in botched murder-suicide
- Local man expected to get probation, won't have to register as sex offender after facing up to life in prison for alleged sex crimes
- Local man now faces up to six months in jail, avoids lengthy prison term after reaching plea deal
- Miracle at 40,000 feet: East Idaho man assists baby delivery on an airplane
- In her 25th and final season as Highland's softball coach, Tisha Coverdell gets field named in her honor
- East Idaho man arrested after Facebook reports child porn
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.