Details for FCR is now hiring in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Work from
FCR is now hiring in Idaho Falls, Idaho. Work from home customer service positions now available statewide! Now hiring for Full-Tim, Part-Time, and Seasonal Positions. FCR is the premaier provider of outsourced live agent customer service solutiuons. We provide a wide range of outsourced contact center, business process and social networking solutions to a variety of customer service or technical support agent. Chances are you have spoken or interacted with someone from FCR. We answer inbound phone calls, questions via email, and have conversations over live chat with hundreds of thousands of people every single day. Benefits & Perks for Full-Time Employees Include: Health Plan Vision Plan Dental Plan Mmedical Expense Reimbursement Plan (MERP) Flexible Spending account Short Term Disability Long Term Disability Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance Employee Assistance Program
- Read the latest edition of the Idaho State Journal in our e-edition format, which combines the familiarity of the printed-paper format with the convenience of reading on your phone, tablet or desktop computer from anywhere.
- Pocatello activist Nikki Taysom credited with saving life of man shot at downtown apartment building
- Vacant gravel space near Tendoy Elementary could soon become large public parking lot
- Rape charges dismissed, new charges filed against local man accused of sexually abusing teenage girls
- Local developer using community-driven practices to transform blighted, crime-ridden apartments
- Prep Roundup 1-20-21: Century and Highland girls basketball earn important district victories
- East Idaho teen charged after DNA test finds match in rape case
- Horse team rescues stranded truck
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- Trump leaves White House, says 'It's been a great honor'
- Report: Phenicie contract bonuses include wins, attendance, academic performance
Search the complete digital archives for all papers in the Pioneer News Group.