This week in Old Town
- Enjoy a delicious lunch or dinner this week in Old Town. The Grecian Key features $1 off on all gyros all day every Tuesday and Thursday. ChubbyZ Sandwich Shoppe, 302 E. Center St., features their special Philly Sandwiches every Tuesday for $6. Villano’s Italian features all menu items $10 and under every Wednesday. Food For Thought is celebrating their third anniversary with a delicious selection of salads and sandwiches. The Yellowstone Restaurant is open Monday through Saturday for lunch and dinner. The Union Taproom has a brand new expanded menu.
- PV’s Uncorked on Main will host Wine Pairing with Terry from TEC Distributing on Thursday beginning at 6:30 p.m. Enjoy five delicious courses paired with five wines. Reservations are required. On Saturday,enjoy their Uncorked Brunch from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. There will be delicious menu specials including delicious choices for low-carb lovers. Space and tables will be limited so reservations are recommended. Call 208-233-1322 to reserve your table.
- The Yellowstone Restaurant, inside the Historic Hotel Yellowstone, will be hosting Rail City Jazz on Thursday beginning at 7 p.m. On Saturday, The Dewdroppers will be live also beginning at 7 p.m. Be sure to arrive early so you can enjoy a delicious meal along with the enjoyable music.
- The Pocatello Elks Lodge, 410 S. Main St., will be hosting their annual Corn Hole Tournament on Saturday. The two-person team competition will begin at 1 p.m. Arrive early to secure your spot.
- The Bourbon Barrel has live music scheduled for Friday night. The Relyx will be performing beginning a 9 p.m.
- The First National Bar, 234 W. Center St., will feature Honky Tonk Highway live on stage on Saturday night. The show will start at 10pm.
- This week Portneuf Valley Brewing will feature “fish”specials on Friday night with Steelhead Red performing in The Loft and fish and chips featured on the menu. On Saturday night, catch Tom Murphy One-Man Band. Entertainment both nights is from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m. No cover charge. Check out the PVB Facebook page for more events, new beers on tap and kitchen specials.
- Molinelli’s Jewelers will present the 2020 Idaho Bridal Fair on Feb. 29. If you are newly engaged or have a wedding coming up, be sure to register for the show at www.idahobridalfair.com. Admission is free, and the show will be open from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Red Lion Hotel Pocatello.
- Cheers to 10 years! Tickets are now available for the 10th annual Gate City Brewfest, returning to Old Town Pocatello on March 14. Pouring will begin at 1 p.m. and will feature over 85 craft beers. Visit www.gatecitybrewfest.com for all of the details. Purchase your tickets in advance online and save $5!
Our shops, restaurants, and professional offices are all locally owned. It makes a positive difference in our economy when you spend your money locally. The next time you need to do some shopping, enjoy a great meal or catch some live music, Old Town Pocatello is the place to be! “Like” Old Town Pocatello on Facebook and keep up with all of the exciting things happening in our beautiful downtown!
Stephanie Palagi is the executive director of Old Town Pocatello, Inc. The Old Town Pocatello office can be reached at 208-232-7545 or by visiting oldtownpocatello.com.