• The Friends of the Marshall Public Library will host their Fall Used Book Sale from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday. The sale will be held in the Marshall Library, 113 S. Garfield Ave. A wide variety of paperpack and hardcover books as well as videos and CDs will be available for purchase.
• The new “Lion King” will show at 7 p.m. Thursday, at 7 and 9:45 p.m. Friday and at 4:30 and 7 p.m. Saturday in the Bengal Theater at ISU. Admission runs $3 for the public, $2 for ISU staff and children under 12 and free for ISU students with valid Bengal ID.
Thursday-Saturday & Monday
• The Palace Playhouse, 158 E. Chubbuck Road, will present “The Addams Family” musical at 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Monday. Tickets are $16 for the Thursday and Monday shows. Tickets for the Friday and Saturday shows are $20 or $29.50 to $41.50 if you have dinner, which starts at 6 p.m., and can be purchased at palaceplayhouse.com.
• The Pocatello Historic Preservation Commission will host its fourth annual Scavenger Hunt at Mountain View Cemetery from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Friday starting at Brady Chapel. Participants will look for gravesites of prominent Pocatello residents. Bring your own camera or phone and flashlight.
• The First National Bar, 234 W. Center St., will host Soul Full of Blues live on stage beginning at 9 p.m. Friday. No cover.
Friday & Saturday
• Westside Players will put on a production of Agatha Christie’s thriller “Witness for the Prosecution” on Friday and Saturday at The Warehouse, 1009 S. Second Ave. in Pocatello, on Friday and Saturday. Doors open at 6 p.m., dinner is served from 7 to 7:30 p.m., and the play begins at 8 p.m. Tickets are $17 for just the show and $35 for dinner as well. For tickets and more information, visit westsideplayers.org.
Friday, Saturday & Monday
• Swore Farms on Ballard Road near Pocatello, which offers a corn maze, pumpkin patch, face painting, tractor-wagon rides, concessions and play area, is open Fridays from 4 p.m. to dusk, Saturdays from 10 a.m. to dusk and Mondays from 4 p.m. to dusk through the end of October. If you would like to come at another time and just have access to the corn maze and pumpkin patch, call 208-705-0991 to check in.
• The Little Theatre, 233 Idaho St. in American Falls, will host a production of “The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe” on Friday, Saturday and Monday. Doors open at 7 p.m., and the show begins at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased by calling 208-339-0830.
• The Portneuf Valley Farmers Market will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday at the Old Town Pavilion, 420 N. Main St. in Pocatello.
• The Idaho Falls Farmers Market will be held from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday on Memorial Drive in Idaho Falls.
• The ISU Homecoming Parade will take place at 9 a.m. Saturday beginning at the corner of South First Avenue and Center Street. From the starting point, the parade will proceed up Center Street to South 15th Avenue/Memorial Drive, where entries will turn right and continue to the official end at South 15th Avenue/Memorial Drive and the corner of Martin Luther King, Jr. Way.
• The Idaho State Bengals football team will take on the University of North Dakota at 1:05 p.m. Saturday at Holt Arena in Pocatello. This is ISU’s homecoming game.
• There will be a reception for Pennie Wolf at Dragonfly Gallery, 178 W. Main St. in Lava Hot Springs, from 4 to 7 p.m. Saturday. Music will be provided by Wolf, and refreshments will be served.
• SPIRO Paranormal and Old Town Pocatello will present the 11th annual Haunted History Walking Tours at 6 p.m. Saturday. Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for young adults ages 8 to 15. Tickets must be purchased in advance at www.oldtownpocatello.com.
• The Luddites will perform live at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at The Union Taproom, 230 W. Bonneville St. in Pocatello. The Luddites are seasoned musicians featuring funk, soul, reggae, rock and more.
• Documentary “Maiden” will be shown at 4:30 and 7 p.m. Sunday in the Bengal Theater at the ISU Pond Student Union. Admission is $3 for the public, $2 for ISU staff or free for ISU students with Bengal ID. For trailer and more information, go to www.isucinema.com.
• Snake River School Community Library, 924 W. Highway 39 in Blackfoot, will host Harry Potter Family Night at 6:30 p.m. Monday Join us for a magical night at the library where you can bring out your inner wizard. Hop on the Hogwarts Express at platform 9 3/4. Wear your wizard robes or best Harry Potter attire. Be ready to cast spells, make potions and have chances to win Harry Potter prizes. Bring the whole family for a free night of fun.