On Sunday, November 11, 2012, at 1:10am, the Idaho State Police investigated a one vehicle crash involving a Salt Lake Express Bus. The Salt Lake Express Bus was northbound on Interstate 15 at the 70 mile marker near the Pocatello Creek Exit. The driver, Elijah Hansen, 30 from Provo, UT, lost control of the vehicle on the icy roads, crossing into the median. He then went across the southbound lanes of traffic and off onto the right shoulder on the southbound side. Three of the passengers on the bus were transported by ground ambulance to Portneuf Medical Center. The crash is under investigation by the Idaho State Police.
- Adamcik hopes testing of knives used to kill Cassie Jo Stoddart will prove his innocence
- The Church of Jesus Christ issues letter following legalization of same-sex marriages in U.S.
- A crashed drone could destroy Yellowstone’s Grand Prismatic Spring
- Man accused of theft, forgery arrives at plea agreement
- Melaleuca Freedom Celebration set July 4 in Idaho Falls
- Pocatello police will issue citations for firework violations
- Police say man tried to shove girlfriend into oven in attack
- Bannock County Commissioners pass fireworks ban, drought declaration today
- Automobile accident doesn’t stop Preston woman's quest to become Miss USA
- Body of man who drowned in Bonneville County reservoir has been located
- Special Needs T-ball game
- Runnin' Rebels vs Twin Falls Cowboys
- Charleston Memorial
- Tank truck burns after hitting pedestrian
- Old timers Rod and Custom car show
- Doug Lindley/Idaho State Journal Razorback Legion game with Blackfoot Monday afternoon at Halliwell Park.
- State High School Rodeo Finals Tuesday night
Thursday, July 2 | 9:00 am
Thursday, July 2 | 1:00 pm